Google Meet integration
Google Meet & 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Integration
About Google Meet
Offer online services to your clients as well as collaborate with your colleagues using Google Meet.
Set up 10to8 and Google Meet integration to create a seamless booking experience for your clients
How it works
When an online or phone appointment is accepted or created via 10to8, a Google Meet Room is automatically created. All participants then receive a message with the meeting link, allowing them to quickly join the call at the click of a button.
You and your team can join the meeting directly from your 10to8 calendar.
How to set it up
Log in to your 10to8 account, navigate to the Calendar Sync page, and make sure your Google Calendar is connected. Then scroll to the bottom and simply click on Enable Google Meet.
- Offer virtual consultations
- Book customer service calls
- Arrange virtual meetings with your team
- Organize webinars, and more.
Google Meet features
- Automatically create Google Meet Rooms for 10to8 appointments
- Send the meeting link to all participants
- Remind clients and staff of their upcoming appointments