Google Classroom integration
10to8 & Google Classroom™ native integration
About Google Classroom
Google Classroom helps students and teachers organize assignments, boost collaboration, and foster better communication.
Students can be invited through a private code to join a Classroom class, or automatically imported from a school domain. Teachers can create, distribute, and mark assignments all within the Google Classroom ecosystem.
It integrates Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Gmail into a cohesive platform to manage student and teacher communications.
How it works
The 10to8 and Google Classroom™ native integration syncs up the best features of both systems, giving you the ability to schedule online classes, set up automated reminders with the Google Classroom links included. You can also import student contacts, set up buffer times, have better student engagement, and stay on top of everything.
- Schedule and conduct online classes smoothly
- Share lesson notes, assignments, and presentations
- Track the students’ performance and improve engagement
Google Classroom features
- Manage teacher permissions
- Set classroom themes with school colors or crest
- Add videos, PDFs, Google Docs or Google Forms surveys
- Use Google Calendar to track assignment due dates
- Export grades to Google Sheets or a .CSV file