Microsoft Teams integration
Microsoft Teams & 10to8 Appointment Scheduling Software Integration
About Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is a unified communication and collaboration platform that combines persistent workplace chat, video meetings, file storage (including collaboration on files), and application integration.
Integrate 10to8 appointment scheduling software with Microsoft Teams to easily arrange meetings and manage the team’s appointments.
How it works
In 10to8, you can now connect your Microsoft Teams account. This will enable you to schedule appointments using 10to8.
When an online or phone appointment is accepted or created via 10to8, a Microsoft Teams Conference Room is automatically created. The participants will receive a message with the room’s link in it, so when the time comes, team members, clients, students, teachers, admins, etc. can easily join the call with the click of a button.
You can join the meeting from your 10to8 calendar or straight from the reminders.
- Virtual meetings with clients and customers
- Job Interviews
- Online classes and tutoring
- Webinars and other virtual events
- Internal meetings
- Sales calls
Microsoft Teams features
Microsoft Teams integration features
- Automatically create Microsoft Teams Conference Rooms for 10to8 appointments
- Send the meeting link to all participants
- Remind clients and staff alike of their upcoming appointments